Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Lego Death Star


Hi everybody, today I printed out these pictures of the Lego Death Star so I can always look at them. I have decided to save up for this set, it really is a lot of money, but my Dad has a few special jobs that he might pay me for.

I like the Death Star because it is well camouflaged in the sky, and you can see how big it is by looking at the top picture and seeing how tiny the Star Destroyer is compared to the Death Star.

I guess it might take me two days to build it. I like that it is half-built in one view, but that you can see inside it as well. My Mum really likes that the little droid which looks like a toaster is included, she always makes that toaster-droid noise whenever we watch the movie.

Lately I have been making mostly Technics Lego, but I still like some of the other sets too, especially this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment