Monday, April 26, 2010

Busy busy

I have a new baby sister, Hazel, and so my Mum has been holding her and sometimes she can't help with my website. But here are some things that I have been making at home and at Kinder too.

This is a special Lego gun that can move, it has loads of joints and can make lots of different shapes.

I really love this one, it's a walking rubbish crusher, that has a hook for picking up junk, and a spinner for cutting big pieces. We have been watching Dirty Jobs and that man does work with loads of machines and rubbish collectors.


I made this guitar at Kinder with my friend Oscar, he made one too. It's very special and I didn't want my Mum to take a picture, but she said that it's a really good invention. My Dad plays the guitar, but this one is just for me.

3 comments:

  1. Leo. That guitar is really, really good. I can see why you didn't want your Mum to take a photo of it. But I am glad she did, because now I get to see it. And I really like it a lot. Hope you are having a good day and doing good things. Thanks for sharing the picture of your guitar. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your lego inventions! My kids love lego too. I am going to send them here to look at your blog. Tomorrow they are starting on a lego town.

    ReplyDelete